“Because if you have at least a modicum of talent and if you live by these six rules, you *will* make it.”
--Robert J. Sawyer, speaking here of Heinlein's Rules.
8 rules to success, from Robert A Heinlein, Robert J Sawyer, and myself
2. Finish what you start.
3. Refrain from constantly fiddling.
4. Put it on the market.
5. Keep it there until sold.
6. Start something new.
7. Have patience.
A handwritten version of this hangs over my desk where I can see it every day.
My current WIPs
Stars at Midnight
Roughly 112,000 words.
On Phoenix Wings
- RT @heidiheilig: No one...PLOTS like Paul Ryan! Takes cheap shots like Paul Ryan! Plans to persecute new moms and tots like Paul Ryan! http… 1 hour ago
- RT @garywhitta: The improbable story of how Scarif was named is one of my favorite anecdotes from my time on Rogue One. And Gareth tells it… 1 hour ago
- RT @broodingYAhero: Take care of yourself. You're always a main character, and you'll always matter, even when you feel trapped in a dysto… 5 hours ago
Recent & recommended five-star reads
Join the discussion
Connect with other writers at Bransforums.
Writing blogs I read